CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ten Random Things

     I don't know why, but I thought this could be fun. I know I would probably be interested to see ten random things from somebody else's room so I thought, sure I'll go for it.

   
                                          Starting from the top:
                                          1. Jasmine cup (who doesn't love a bit of Disney?)
                                          2. Giraffe Keychain (my fav animal by far!)
                                          3. Watch
                                          4. Glasses
                                          5. Maybelline falsies mascara (love it!)
                                          6. ipod
                                          7. Pink Sangria candle
                                          8. Burt's Bees lip balm
                                          9. Chemistry goggles (classy)
                                         10. Couture Couture by Juicy Couture perfume

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...