CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Success!

I have been on the hunt for a black blazer for a while now, and after months of searching I have finally found one. (Whoo!) It's not that I couldn't ever find one whilst shopping. I mean they are pretty plentiful as it is a sort of "staple" item in someone's wardrobe I suppose, but every time I found one I just wasn't a huge fan of the price. I'll admit it, I'm probably somewhat more of a cheap shopper when it comes to clothing than most people are. I just have a hard time shelling out so much cash for one thing when I know I could get multiple items for the same price. 
However, it looks like waiting paid off because I finally found what I was looking for.


Where did this great bargain come from you may ask? I was out shopping with my mom in Marshall's, which carries many different types of clothing and brands, (amongst other things), and I came across this gem from American Eagle. It is exactly what I have been looking for (although it does seem to be quite the lint magnet, but that's what lint rollers are for right?), and after I got a good gander at the price, I actually allowed myself to try it on. Even more amazingly was that it fit great! (Yippee =D) I really like that you can roll the sleeves up to show the blue and white striped lining underneath. Sadly though I haven't gotten the chance to wear it yet, and probably won't get to for a while seeing as it is quite hot here at the moment. However, I have decided it will be the perfect thing to bring with me on my upcoming trip to England as it will go with many things since I will only be able to bring a limited amount of clothing. 

I'm so excited about this great find, and hope everyone has as much luck in their upcoming shopping as I did! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...