CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2012

At The Moment || A Chilly Winter Day


Listening To: A mixture of Little Mix, One Direction, and Cher Lloyd. How very British of me...;)
Feeling: A little anxious to be honest, and sad that Christmas is over. 
Wearing: Comfy pajamas
Looking Forward To: My cousin's bachelorette party and wedding shower this coming week
Wishing: Christmas vacation was at least one week longer
Watching: Anything with Hugh Grant for some odd reason. I just remembered how funny he can be. I recently watched Two Weeks Notice and quite enjoyed it. 
Eating: What seems to be endless amounts of christmas cookies and other goodies
Thinking About: Packing to go back to school
Reading: Just finished Princess Elizabeth's Spy. It was ok, not exceptional. 

Keep Smiling, 

2 comments:

Melissa.

Hope you're okay and that whatever you're anxious about sorts itself out! I can't stop eating either, I've just sat and ate loads of Pringles when I wasn't even hungry, I just wanted to eat. Christmas is definitely just the season of food.

Christina

Aw thank you! The Pringles will definitely get you. They're so addictive!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...