CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'll Be Home For Christmas, Things I'm Looking Forward To

Tomorrow is the day that I'm going home after three and a half months in England. It's very bittersweet, and I just said my last goodbye. It wasn't fun at all. I miss everyone already! That being said, I am excited to be home for the holidays, and back in my native land. 


I'm looking forward to...
  • Christmas with the fam
  • Going to Target
  • Not having to worry about the exchange rate
  • Seeing all of my family and friends
  • Putting the Christmas decorations up
  • My room
  • Snow
  • Driving
  • Having all of my clothes/shoes/accessories in one place to choose from
  • Home-cooked meals
  • Not having to go grocery shopping all the time
  • Making Christmas cookies
  • American food
  • Lounging around by the fire in the middle of all the christmas decorations
  • Being able to call/text people instead of having to use Facebook or Skype
  • Being able to lounge around in my pj's all day



Keep Smiling,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be afraid to leave a friendly comment as it will surely brighten my day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...